From: Jeffery Zhang
Subject: I know this technically doen't belong here
I'm having trouble with setting up Mozart/Oz on my Intel mac mini. I
can't find any relevant info on google or any newsgroups or forums. I
was wondering if anyone have any experience with this. I keep getting a

Process Oz Emulator exited abnormally with code 126

message when I evaluate expressions

-Jeff
From: Thomas Schilling
Subject: Re: I know this technically doen't belong here
Jeffery Zhang wrote:

> I'm having trouble with setting up Mozart/Oz on my Intel mac mini. I
> can't find any relevant info on google or any newsgroups or forums. I
> was wondering if anyone have any experience with this. I keep getting a
>
> Process Oz Emulator exited abnormally with code 126
>
> message when I evaluate expressions
>
> -Jeff

How about
  <http://www.mozart-oz.org/lists/> ?
Or more specifically
<http://www.mozart-oz.org/mailman/listinfo/mozart-users>

I wouldn't call Mozart a lisp descendent.  Maybe comp.lang.prolog or
comp.lang.functional is more suitable.