From: geo
Subject: LISP formatter????
I have a number of Common Lisp programs from different authors and I
need to format them so they have ALL the same format.  Anybody knows
any LISP formatter which could do the job?

thanks
geo

From: Simon Brooke
Subject: Re: LISP formatter????
in message <························@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, geo

http://www.lisp.org/HyperSpec/Body/sec_22-2.html

--
·····@jasmine.org.uk (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

                        -- mens vacua in medio vacuo --
From: R. Mattes
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:50:57 +0100, Simon Brooke wrote:

> in message <························@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, geo
> (·············@hotmail.com') wrote:
>
>> I have a number of Common Lisp programs from different authors and I
>> need to format them so they have ALL the same format.  Anybody knows
>> any LISP formatter which could do the job?
>
> http://www.lisp.org/HyperSpec/Body/sec_22-2.html

You are not seriously suggesting to (ab)use a pretty-printer
as a code formatter, or?
I personally _hate_ when all my comments disappear .... 8-/

 Cheers. RalfD