From: Heow
Subject: Interested in starting a Lisp User Group?
(lugp me) => t

...then feel free to participate in the the ALU's new mailing list
explicitly for local lisp-based technology groups in dealing with items
such as outreach, advocacy and volunteer organizational issues:

One of the first items we'll be discussing is "How to Start a Lisp User
Group".  So in addition to being interesting it should add a little
kick-start to your local efforts.

I expect this'll turn out to be a great resource for geeks trying to
run a volunteer organization.

Thanks,

- Heow
From: Larry Clapp
Subject: Re: Interested in starting a Lisp User Group?
On 2006-03-23, Heow <········@gmail.com> wrote:
> (lugp me) => t
>
> ...then feel free to participate in the the ALU's new mailing list
> explicitly for local lisp-based technology groups in dealing with
> items such as outreach, advocacy and volunteer organizational
> issues:

> One of the first items we'll be discussing is "How to Start a Lisp
> User Group".  So in addition to being interesting it should add a
> little kick-start to your local efforts.

I'm interested.  I've subscribed to the list.

Anyone in the Tampa, Florida (USA) area interested in getting together
for a beer and discussing your Lisping activities?

-- Larry