From: Peter Seibel
Subject: If you're in the Bay Area ...
... in April, feel free to stop by the SD Forum Software Architecture
and Modeling SIG where I'll be giving a talk about how implementation
language affects software archicture. Details here:

  <http://www.sdforum.org/SDForum/Templates/CalendarEvent.aspx?CID=1772&mo=4&yr=2006>

I will, of course, be shilling for Lisp--I'd love to have at least a
few friendly faces in the crowd.

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel           * ·····@gigamonkeys.com
From: William Bland
Subject: Re: If you're in the Bay Area ...
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 05:19:44 +0000, Peter Seibel wrote:

> ... in April, feel free to stop by the SD Forum Software Architecture
> and Modeling SIG where I'll be giving a talk about how implementation
> language affects software archicture. Details here:
>
>   <http://www.sdforum.org/SDForum/Templates/CalendarEvent.aspx?CID=1772&mo=4&yr=2006>
>
> I will, of course, be shilling for Lisp--I'd love to have at least a
> few friendly faces in the crowd.

I was hoping to be there but something has come up at the last minute.
Hope the talk goes well Peter.

Cheers,
	Bill.