From: Trastabuga
Subject: cl-modlisp usage tutorial/examples?
Hi

I am trying to use the cl-modlisp. Looks like by default it installs
the "demo-processor" so any request to any *.lsp file results in
printing out the "mod_lisp debug page".
Could anyone point me at some tutorial or examles of how to use the
package?

Thank you,
Andrei
From: Simon Brooke
Subject: Re: cl-modlisp usage tutorial/examples?
in message <························@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
Trastabuga (··········@gmail.com') wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to use the cl-modlisp. Looks like by default it installs
> the "demo-processor" so any request to any *.lsp file results in
> printing out the "mod_lisp debug page".
> Could anyone point me at some tutorial or examles of how to use the
> package?

I've been doing this recently!

There's one here which got me started:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050305095151/http://lisp.t2100cdt.kippona.net/lispy/home

--
·····@jasmine.org.uk (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

        I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those
        who are now possible remain possible      -- Michael Bakunin