From: WangQiang
Subject: Have you ever considered of mousing ambidextrously?
I'm also a programmer, as working in front of computer day and day, my
right hand is so tired and get some pain. So I tried to mouse in both
hands. I find that it is really an efficient way to release pains. At
first I switched the mouse buttons in windows control panel, but it
taken me several steps to finish it, and I can't flip the cursor, so I
made a utility. With it I can switch mouse buttons and flip the cursor
immediately by pressing a hotkey. I gave it a name: "Ambidexter Mouse",
do you want to have a try: www.ambidexter-mouse.com

From: bob_bane
Subject: Be CAREFUL about mousing ambidextrously
Be careful doing this.  Don't switch your mouse to your non-dominant
hand unless everything else about your workstation is ergonomically
correct.  I was once required to work on a system at a standard table -
the keyboard and the mouse were too high.  When my hands and arms got
tired, I tried switching the mouse to my left hand.  After a few days
of that, I discovered that my left hand and arm were really stupid - my
right hand mouses mostly with my fingers and wrist, but my left hand
does it mostly with my forearm and elbow.   I ended up with a horrible
case of tendonitis - I actually had a bump on my forearm!.  And it took
months to go away.
From: Dvd Avins
Subject: Re: Be CAREFUL about mousing ambidextrously
From: Alan Manuel K. Gloria
I guess I'm lucky - my parents renovated our house and kindly designed
a computer table for me, plus, I tend to sit cross-legged on any chair
while programming (or eating, or reading, or just plain sitting).  This
means the height of my chair doesn't matter to me, and if a table's
mouse/keyboard is too high or too low, I can lower and raise my chair
without straining my legs.