From: Mitch Berkson
Subject: Changing color of display-pane in LispWorks CAPI
I am using the LispWorks Interface Builder in Windows XP to create a
display-pane.  I have set the initargs :background and :foreground to :red,
but the appearance of the display-pane does not change.  Is there something
else I need to be doing?

Mitch

From: Edi Weitz
On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:18:03 GMT, Mitch Berkson <··········@bermita.com> wrote:

> I am using the LispWorks Interface Builder in Windows XP to create a
> display-pane.  I have set the initargs :background and :foreground
> to :red, but the appearance of the display-pane does not change.  Is
> there something else I need to be doing?

If I type this

  (capi:contain (make-instance 'capi:display-pane
                               :text "foo"
                               :background :red))

into a listener, I see a red background.  Maybe you're seeing a bug in
the interface builder, dunno.

The best place to ask this kind of questions is the LispWorks mailing
list.

Cheers,
Edi.

--

European Common Lisp Meeting 2006: <http://weitz.de/eclm2006/>

From: Mitch Berkson
Edi Weitz <········@agharta.de> wrote in ··················@agharta.de:

> If I type this
>
>   (capi:contain (make-instance 'capi:display-pane
>                                :text "foo"
>                                :background :red))
>
> into a listener, I see a red background.  Maybe you're seeing a bug in
> the interface builder, dunno.
>
> The best place to ask this kind of questions is the LispWorks mailing
> list.

Thanks.  That worked.  And I've subscribed to the mailing list.

Mitch