From: ·······@gmail.com
Subject: Problem Solving Skills
Hello,

I have been a software developer for the past 10 years now. I get job
descriptions that requires problem-solving skills as one of the most
desirable skills in a candidate. But there are not many resources that
is devoted to this topic.

So, I have created a website for problem solving skills, please check
it out at http://www.ProblemSolvingSkill.net.

Thanks,
Bala

From: Mikalai
Subject: Re: Problem Solving Skills
HA-HA

 And after being a software developer, you have realized that you
better do something else for a living, like selling help-yourself stuff
on your quoted web.
 Agree. This is a solution for you financial situation. You have a good
problem-solving skill. Bravo.
 So, you'll be telling young kids how to be a developer, while you
yourself make a living in OTHER way. You aren't an honest teacher
though, I am afraid.
 My best regards.
From: Alan Manuel K. Gloria
I've been a software developer for the past 11 years now.  I get job
descriptions that require problem-solving skills as one of the most
desirable skills in a candidate.  But I've got two of the most powerful
resources devoted to that topic: experience, and creativity.

So, please spam another group, because I'm a newbie in this group, and
I don't even need your worthless advice.  I doubt the older ones here
would.