From: pantagruel
Subject: secure lisp html templating language
Hi,
I'm looking for a secure templating language implemented in lisp for
html, what I mean by the use of the word secure is not able to do stuff
like access databases or start processes independently on the server.

I'm looking more for intellectual/academic reasons, given that I have
such a template language implemented in other technologies and have
developed a particular way of building applications with it. I want to
see if I can find any analogues. Lisp (or Scheme) strikes me as most
likely to have such an analogue.

From: Stefan Scholl
Subject: Re: secure lisp html templating language
pantagruel <···············@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a secure templating language implemented in lisp for
> html, what I mean by the use of the word secure is not able to do stuff
> like access databases or start processes independently on the server.

Hi Google user! :-)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=html+templating+common+lisp&btnG=Search
From: Don Lindsay, Jr.
Bill Clemson's Blog is an excellent resource for this sort of thing.

If we ask nicely, maybe Bill would consider publishing a directory
function in addition to the search box on his blog.

Please, Bill, it would be helpful, you certainly have put alot of
effort into making a clearinghouse of pertinent information. Please let
me know if I may be of assistance in making such a directory.
(Metatags, ho!)

Don Lindsay, Jr.
From: Thomas F. Burdick
"Don Lindsay, Jr." <···········@gmail.com> writes:

> Bill Clemson's Blog is an excellent resource for this sort of thing.

For what sort of thing?  The article you referenced but didn't quote
hasn't propagated to my news server yet.  If you want to *converse*
with people instead of just talking to yourselves, you google users
need to quote what you are responding to on usenet.

--
         ,'  .\  / | Free Mumia Abu-Jamal! |