From: JP Massar
Subject: OT: Paging Pascal Bourguignon
Trying to send you email didn't work.

Do you have that collection of witty physics saying available
for download or otherwise obtainable?

They're wonderful!

From: JP Massar
Subject: Re: OT: Paging Pascal Bourguignon
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:17:12 -0800, JP Massar <······@alum.mit.edu>
wrote:

>Trying to send you email didn't work.
>
>Do you have that collection of witty physics saying available
>for download or otherwise obtainable?
>
>They're wonderful!

Thanks!

Whenever I send you mail I get 'destination not valid within DNS'
From: Pascal Bourguignon
JP Massar <······@alum.mit.edu> writes:

> On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:17:12 -0800, JP Massar <······@alum.mit.edu>
> wrote:
>

>>Trying to send you email didn't work.
>>
>>Do you have that collection of witty physics saying available
>>for download or otherwise obtainable?
>>
>>They're wonderful!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Whenever I send you mail I get 'destination not valid within DNS'

I'd like more information about this error. You can also send me email
to informatimago at terra.es

PLEASE NOTE: Some quantum physics theories suggest that when the
consumer is not directly observing this product, it may cease to
exist or will exist only in a vague and undetermined state.