From: Oyvin Halfdan Thuv
Subject: cells-gtk status?
I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences regarding the maturity of
cells-gtk compared to the other GTK toolkits. Anyone used it for real-world
projects so far?

--
�yvin

From: Ken
Subject: Re: cells-gtk status?
Oyvin Halfdan Thuv
> I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences regarding the maturity of
> cells-gtk compared to the other GTK toolkits. Anyone used it for real-world
> projects so far?

I would try the cells-gtk list. fwiw, when I mentioned that a major new
release of Cells was in testing I got a quick reply from the Cells-Gtk
maintainer offering to test the new release against Cells-GTk.

I myself am looking at using Celtk (+ LTk Cells) for new work to get
native Aqua on the Mac. I do not see GTK2 moving to the Mac, except atop
X11.

kt
From: Fredrik
The are working a gtk2 port
  http://developer.imendio.com/wiki/Gtk_Mac_OS_X

BR
Fredrik
From: Ken
Fredrik wrote:

> The are working a gtk2 port
>   http://developer.imendio.com/wiki/Gtk_Mac_OS_X

I thought the to-do list was a little daunting, and I seem to recall
seeing some indication that the pace of the work was, er, nil. Hope I am
wrong.

kt