From: Emre Sevinc
Subject: Anybody uses Csound API for Common Lisp?
I've just downloaded the latest version of Csound (5.02) and
while I was browsing the directory I've met:

 /usr/local/lib/csound/lisp/csound5.lisp

which started with those lines:

;; Common Foreign Function Interface (CFFI) for the Csound 5 API.
;; You will need to add something like:
;; (cffi:load-foreign-library "c:/utah/home/mkg/projects/csound5/_csnd.dll")
;; Authors: Todd Ingalls and Michael Gogins

(in-package :cl-user)

(defpackage :csound5
  (:use :common-lisp)
  (:export :cs-cfg-variable-u :cs-cfg-variable-int-s :s-filex
           :cs-cfg-variable-myflt-s :csound- :opcode-list-entry :s-file
           :cs-rt-audio-params :cs-cfg-variable-double-s

So I wonder if there are Lispers out there who use this for
some music programming. Maybe in conjunction with Common Music
or some other systems?

--
Emre Sevinc

eMBA Software Developer         Actively engaged in:
http://emba.bilgi.edu.tr        http://ileriseviye.org
http://www.bilgi.edu.tr         http://fazlamesai.net
Cognitive Science Student       http://cazci.com
http://www.cogsci.boun.edu.tr