From: Stefan Scholl
Subject: Re: lisp comparisons
Tim X <ยทยทยทยท@nospam.dev.null> wrote:
> Its a question I don't think you need to worry about initially. As

Could be a bit depressing when most of the free libraries don't
install due to the "wrong" implementation.

And hey, you could even have problems when you use the
implementation of your Linux distribution. Or if you don't use
the version of a Linux distribution you don't have ...

Some weeks ago I had to send in a patch to _portable_
allegroserve, because I used the original packet of CMUCL instead
of a Debian distribution with the Debian CMUCL.

Anyways: Much fun!