From: da404LewZer
Subject: coderwiki.com is starting and needs you!
i'm starting a wiki on coding, keeping everything seperate. anyone who
wants to help check out the site. i want to document every function for
every language ever

www.coderwiki.com
From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
Subject: Re: coderwiki.com is starting and needs you!
da404LewZer wrote:
> i'm starting a wiki on coding, keeping everything seperate. anyone who
> wants to help check out the site. i want to document every function for
> every language ever
>

> www.coderwiki.com

Isn't the Hyperspec and "free" books like Practical Common Lisp good
enough?

  http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/HyperSpec/
  http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/

There are also things like The Common Lisp Directory, LispDoc and
Cliki. Some of these are already wikis or wiki'ish.

  http://www.cl-user.net/
  http://lispdoc.com/
  http://www.cliki.net/index

I think it's good to centralize, but not too much. :)

--
mvh, Lars Rune Nøstdal
http://lars.nostdal.org/