From: ·············@gmail.com
Subject: organic chemistry libraries for lisp?
can anyone point me to libraries or lisp code for organic chemistry -
balancing equations, simulating reactions, etc? (something that would
draw isomers would be tops).

i'm a newbie to lisp (but not to programming) and i kind of want an
excuse to dive into the language with something i already have an
interest in / knowledge of.

i've seen some cool simulation stuff with logo (star logo for example)
so anything along those lines would be helpful too.

thanks.
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: organic chemistry libraries for lisp?
·············@gmail.com writes:

> can anyone point me to libraries or lisp code for organic chemistry -
> balancing equations, simulating reactions, etc? (something that would

You may have a look at Chemboy:

  http://www.cliki.net/Chemboy

Paolo
--