From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: Installing CLSQL w/Postgresql on MacBook
I've done this on a Linux box, but I'm having trouble getting the
postgresql-loader to work for CLSQL.  Has anyone else gotten this to
work?

From: billc
Subject: Re: Installing CLSQL w/Postgresql on MacBook
> I've done this on a Linux box, but I'm having trouble getting the
> postgresql-loader to work for CLSQL.  Has anyone else gotten this to
> work?

Not on an Intel MacBook (I have a G4 Powerbook), but on Mac OS X:
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/050714.html

You didn't state whether your problem was just an OS X one or
specifically an Intel OS X problem so, if it's the former, that post
might help out.

--
Bill Clementson
From: Vladimir Zolotykh
On 5 Jun 2006 13:30:47 -0700
"Jonathon McKitrick" <···········@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> I've done this on a Linux box, but I'm having trouble getting the
> postgresql-loader to work for CLSQL.  Has anyone else gotten this to
> work?

What kind of trouble? Could you please post the error messages?

--
Vladimir Zolotykh