From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: What is this switzerland guy trying to gain?
The site is nonsense, but doesn't seem to be selling anything.

Is it one of those web pages that can 'root' a Windows machine?

From: Nathan Baum
Subject: Re: What is this switzerland guy trying to gain?
Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> The site is nonsense, but doesn't seem to be selling anything.
>
> Is it one of those web pages that can 'root' a Windows machine?
1. Post nonsense on the Internets.

2. ???

3. Profit.
From: Raffael Cavallaro
On 2006-07-23 20:49:06 -0400, "Jonathon McKitrick"
<···········@bigfoot.com> said:

> The site is nonsense, but doesn't seem to be selling anything.
>
> Is it one of those web pages that can 'root' a Windows machine?

It's a bit subtle, but if you read his handle carefully you'll see that
he's researching a technology that's beyond even quantum computing
called "qunatium" computing.

Clearly if his technology is so far ahead of ours, his ultimate aims
are quite likely equally beyond our ken.

 ;^)
From: Lars
Raffael Cavallaro wrote:
> On 2006-07-23 20:49:06 -0400, "Jonathon McKitrick"
> <···········@bigfoot.com> said:
>
>> The site is nonsense, but doesn't seem to be selling anything.
>>
>> Is it one of those web pages that can 'root' a Windows machine?
>
> It's a bit subtle, but if you read his handle carefully you'll see that
> he's researching a technology that's beyond even quantum computing
> called "qunatium" computing.
>
> Clearly if his technology is so far ahead of ours, his ultimate aims are
> quite likely equally beyond our ken.

He's alien. His latest post was:

"MULTI-DIMENTIONAL CHESS DOWNLOAD FROM DEEP SPACE"

Apparantly, an alien civilization is trying to contact us, and testing
what we know about programming chess variants! Too bad they haven't
discovered netiquette yet.
From: Barry Margolin
In article <························@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
 "Jonathon McKitrick" <···········@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> The site is nonsense, but doesn't seem to be selling anything.
>
> Is it one of those web pages that can 'root' a Windows machine?

What Switzerland guy, what site, etc.?  There's no context here.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA
From: Jonathon McKitrick
Barry Margolin wrote:
> What Switzerland guy, what site, etc.?  There's no context here.

The handful of posts to the group from 'switzerland quantum computing'.
From: Raffael Cavallaro
On 2006-07-24 08:58:00 -0400, "Jonathon McKitrick"
<···········@bigfoot.com> said:

> The handful of posts to the group from 'switzerland quantum computing'
                                                    ^^^^^^^

No, no, no - that's "switzerland qunatium computer"
                                 ^^^^^^^^

;^)
From: Aaron Brown
Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> The site [http://www.beyond-science.com/] is nonsense, but
> doesn't seem to be selling anything.
>
> Is it one of those web pages that can 'root' a Windows
> machine?

Not likely.  See:

  http://www.crank.net/
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crank_%28person%29

--
Aaron
From: Kaz Kylheku
Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> The site is nonsense, but doesn't seem to be selling anything.

You think that only people who are mentally well post to Usenet or
create websites?
From: Tel A.
Reminds me of the guy who made http://www.timecube.com/

Apparently he went around colleges and tried to preach to students
about all the nonsense on that site. I almost wish I saw that. Almost.
From: GP lisper
On 24 Jul 2006 11:53:20 -0700, <············@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reminds me of the guy who made http://www.timecube.com/
>
> Apparently he went around colleges and tried to preach to students
> about all the nonsense on that site. I almost wish I saw that. Almost.

Wow, a new way to get girls!

--
Reply-To email is ignored.

> Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
>> The site is nonsense, but doesn't seem to be selling anything.
>
> You think that only people who are mentally well post to Usenet or
> create websites?

No one that is metally all-together posts on Usenet.  Pick 5 people at
random and try to tell them about usenet....

--
Reply-To email is ignored.