From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Reader macros list?
Hi,

while trying the GTK+ clg binding, I stumbled accross the #+ reader
macro, and I only figured out what it does in a page about Allegro where
it's semantic was obvious enough for me to understand.

Is there a way to have a comprehensive list of reader macros with their
roles?

Curiously,
Nowhere man
--
···········@levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A
From: Andras Simon
Subject: Re: Reader macros list?
Pierre THIERRY <···········@levallois.eu.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> while trying the GTK+ clg binding, I stumbled accross the #+ reader
> macro, and I only figured out what it does in a page about Allegro where
> it's semantic was obvious enough for me to understand.
>
> Is there a way to have a comprehensive list of reader macros with their
> roles?

http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/HyperSpec/Body/02_dh.htm

Andras