From: ···············@yahoo.com
Subject: Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips

http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html

or visit

http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm

Regards

From: gazzag
···············@yahoo.com wrote:
> Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
>
> or visit
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
>
> Regards

Quite.  Did you know that you have more chance of being kicked to death
by a donkey than dying in an aircrash?
From: ···········@cox.net
gazzag wrote:
> ···············@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
> >
> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
> >
> > or visit
> >
> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
> >
> > Regards
>
> Quite.  Did you know that you have more chance of being kicked to death
> by a donkey than dying in an aircrash?

Unless, of course, that donkey is flying the plane ...

David Fitzjarrell
From: David Kastrup
············@cox.net" <···········@cox.net> writes:

> gazzag wrote:
>> ···············@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
>> >
>> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
>> >
>> > or visit
>> >
>> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
>> >
>> > Regards
>>
>> Quite.  Did you know that you have more chance of being kicked to death
>> by a donkey than dying in an aircrash?
>
> Unless, of course, that donkey is flying the plane ...

Well, the demise of the short-time pilot of the plane destined for the
White House on 0911 was probably quite to his surprise more like the
former than the latter.

UKTUG FAQ: <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html>
From: goose
gazzag wrote:
> ···············@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
> >
> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
> >
> > or visit
> >
> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
> >
> > Regards
>
> Quite.  Did you know that you have more chance of being kicked to death
> by a donkey than dying in an aircrash?

usenet is a dangerous place indeed.

goose,
From: Larry Linson
<···············@yahoo.com> wrote in message
····························@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
>
> or visit
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
>
> Regards

And this information relates to Microsoft Access database just _how_? Seems
a bit far off-topic for you to include this newsgroup in the posting list.

  Larry Linson
From: Barry Margolin
In article <··················@trnddc06>,
 "Larry Linson" <·······@localhost.not> wrote:

> <···············@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ····························@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> > Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
> >
> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
> >
> > or visit
> >
> > http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
> >
> > Regards
>
> And this information relates to Microsoft Access database just _how_? Seems
> a bit far off-topic for you to include this newsgroup in the posting list.

Can't you tell spam when you see it?  He's posted it to just about every
comp.* group.

Which means he'll never respond to you, since spammers don't read all
the groups they post to.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA
From: Bri
  ···············@yahoo.com wrote:
> Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
>
> or visit
>
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
>
> Regards

Or get it from the actual source instead of this repost of the material:

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/html4ever/2006/060425.Garimella.micropump.html

--
Bri