From: Ken Tilton
Subject: What part of "Cells" do you not understand?
Maybe this will help:  http://pycells.pyworks.org/Blog

kenny

From: David Steuber
Subject: Re: What part of "Cells" do you not understand?
Ken Tilton <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> Maybe this will help:  http://pycells.pyworks.org/Blog

It doesn't explain mitochondria or mitosis.

--
The lithobraker.  Zero distance stops at any speed.
This post uses 100% post consumer electrons and 100% virgin photons.

At 2.6 miles per minute, you don't really have time to get bored.
   --- Pete Roehling on rec.motorcycles
From: Ken Tilton
David Steuber wrote:
> Ken Tilton <·········@gmail.com> writes:
>

>>Maybe this will help:  http://pycells.pyworks.org/Blog
>

> It doesn't explain mitochondria or mitosis.

I /started/ in that direction (punning all over the microbial map), but
came to my senses. Synapses, the one exception, are too good a metaphor
for what they do to pass up. But then I am tempted to call dependencies
dendrites... nah. One look at Python shows how ugly it gets when a joke
gets run into the ground.

kenny