From: OMouse
Subject: Sound bindings?
Are there any good SDL_mixer bindings for ANY Lisp or Scheme?

From: Luke J Crook
Subject: Re: Sound bindings?
OMouse wrote:
> Are there any good SDL_mixer bindings for ANY Lisp or Scheme?

Win32 or Linux? And define 'good'. I just checked into SVN the basic
SDL_mixer CFFI bindings for the lispbuilder project.

http://lispbuilder.sourceforge.net

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/lispbuilder/trunk/

- Luke
From: OMouse
Both Win32 and Linux if possible. And good means that I can do
something like
(setf music (load-music "somefile.mp3"))
(play music)
without too much work installing the bindings.