From: Stephen Jones
Subject: [fs] Symbolics LISP MacIvory I & III plus Quadra 950
Serious offers only to the user martians via sdf lonestar org

All items included are in excellent condition and have been owned and
used by a non-smoker.  I am not really interested in 'parting out' the
items, but will consider serious offers for 'parts'.  The MacIvories
and the Quadra run perfectly.  The quadra has relatively new drives
that still operate quietly.

Apple Quadra 950 40MB RAM 10GB storage (two drives) w/ original box
- MacOS 8.1 with install media
- Ethernet adapter (asante)
- Apple ADB Extended keyboard II with two Symbolics Overlays
- Apple ADB mouse
- Symbolics '3600 style' keyboard
- Logitech 3 button mouse
- Symbolics ADB - keyboard/mouse converter
- MacIvory model I w/ 1.3MW
- MacIvory model III w/ 7.9MW
- Symbolics Genera 8.3 w/ y2k patches
- Several Symbolics General manuals (Some 7, mostly 8.1)
- MacIvory software install media

The system is in the USA and I will consider shipping it internationally.
Pictures available upon request.