From: Darmac.uy
Subject: CormanLisp and C#
Hi, I'm trying to interact between some C# application and CormanLisp
in order to use as a embedded languaje.

I was trying to use CormanLispServer.dll but I don't have a clue how
to. The docs say that is a COM, but I can't load it in VS.

In Corman Forum I didn't find any response of this, so I asking you.

I only need to send lisp source and catch the response of what I send.

Thanks in advance,

From: Vagif Verdi
Subject: Re: CormanLisp and C#
From: Lisper
Hi, Darmac.uy

I had some experience with Corman Lisp and once I did almost successful
try to make Corman Lisp scripting engine for ASP, I stopped when it
could calculate and write to stream, but there were some difficulties
with exposing objects to/from lisp thorugh IDispatch interface, I had
no time to hack IDispatch and forgot about this.

So, one can do with Corman Lisp almost anything. Look at
"clconsole.cpp" and to sources of CormanLispServer, and will be able to
attach server as COM object, as clconsole do. Corman Lisp can expose
COM objects written in Lisp (try reverse interaction between C# app and
Corman Lisp), and can produce DLL. There are many ways to do what you
want to do.

What did you mean about "The docs say that is a COM, but I can't load
it in VS" ?
How are you loading COM objects in VS ? I worked in VS too, but I
didn't use any wizards for that task, COM API is well described in MSDN
and Corman Lisp sources are very informative.

Happy hacking

From: David Greene
The easiest I came up with was to use the console app. I put up basic source
at the Corman Forums

Corman Lisp Discussion Groups Forum Index -> Technical Issues
Initilize CormanLispServer.dll from C# .NET question.

I don't know if this link will work
http://www.artofprogramming.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=250

·····························@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...