From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: How to find Common Lisp software/resources: CL Directory [newbies: read this]
The Common Lisp Directory (CLD) is a large and growing database of
software and resources:

  http://www.cl-user.net

It lists both open source and commercial Common Lisp software, for any
operating system and implementation.  As of this writing it includes
763 entries:

  386 Libraries/Tools/Software
  195 People
  133 Documents/Web sites
   22 Implementations
   16 Groups/Organizations
   11 Events

and has 669 registered users.  Anybody can register and contribute new
entries or edit existing ones.  RSS feeds are available for keeping up
to date on the latest additions and modifications.  The CLD can also
be searched via the Firefox search toolbar.

The current CLD administrators, to whom feedback may be sent, are:

  http://www.cl-user.net/asp/html-docs/cld-administrators

This article is posted at the beginning of each month to the
comp.lang.lisp newsgroup.

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log

From: Ruslan Abdulkhalikov
Hi Paolo

Great site. But looks like it can not be opened by Opera

Ruslan

From: Bruce Nagel
On 2006-07-04, Ruslan Abdulkhalikov <······@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paolo
>
> Great site. But looks like it can not be opened by Opera

I can view it in Opera 9 just fine running under Linux.

Bruce
From: Ruslan Abdulkhalikov
strange, I can not. I am using windows version though

From: Paolo Amoroso
"Ruslan Abdulkhalikov" <······@gmail.com> writes:

> Great site. But looks like it can not be opened by Opera
[...]
>>   http://www.cl-user.net

I've forwarded your report to Marc Battyani, who writes and maintains
the CLD software.

Thanks,

Paolo
--