From: Matt
Subject: CLisp and Vim
Is there a way to use Clisp with Vim the way you do it with
ILisp and Emacs?  You know, piped to and from a buffer or
whatever?

Thanks!
Matt

From: bradb
Subject: Re: CLisp and Vim
Yup, google "vim lisp", first hit is
http://www.lisp-p.org/15-vim/

And, a little newer & hopefully will end up being pretty good,
http://wiki.alu.org/Perl_interface_to_SLIME

Cheers
Brad
From: Matt
bradb wrote:
> Yup, google "vim lisp", first hit is
> http://www.lisp-p.org/15-vim/

Thanks!  There's some good tips in there!

> And, a little newer & hopefully will end up being pretty good,
> http://wiki.alu.org/Perl_interface_to_SLIME

I'll look forward to that one, for sure.

Thanks!
Matt
From: Larry Clapp
On 2006-02-01, Matt <·····@invalid.net> wrote:
> bradb wrote:
>> Yup, google "vim lisp", first hit is
>> http://www.lisp-p.org/15-vim/
>
> Thanks!  There's some good tips in there!

Please feel free to email me directly if you have other questions
about Lisp with Vim.  Also, if you use Linux, see
http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=221 for my
VILisp tool, a poor knockoff of ILisp.  It might work on non-Linux
machines, too.  :)

One of the plugins I quite like is the "rainbow parenthesis" plugin at
http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=1230 .

>> And, a little newer & hopefully will end up being pretty good,
>> http://wiki.alu.org/Perl_interface_to_SLIME
>
> I'll look forward to that one, for sure.

Don't forget to subscribe to the SLIMPL mailing list.  :)

-- Larry
From: Matt
Larry Clapp wrote:
> On 2006-02-01, Matt <·····@invalid.net> wrote:
>> bradb wrote:
>>> Yup, google "vim lisp", first hit is
>>> http://www.lisp-p.org/15-vim/
>>
>> Thanks!  There's some good tips in there!
>
> Please feel free to email me directly if you have other questions
> about Lisp with Vim.

Cool, thanks!  I basically just use it as text editor.  It's not
bad.  I think the indenting isn't quite right, but that's alright.

> Also, if you use Linux, see
> http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=221 for my
> VILisp tool, a poor knockoff of ILisp.  It might work on non-Linux
> machines, too.  :)

I'll check it out sometime.

> One of the plugins I quite like is the "rainbow parenthesis" plugin at
> http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=1230 .
>
>>> And, a little newer & hopefully will end up being pretty good,
>>> http://wiki.alu.org/Perl_interface_to_SLIME
>>
>> I'll look forward to that one, for sure.
>
> Don't forget to subscribe to the SLIMPL mailing list.  :)

Ok, thanks :-)

Matt