From: Peter Herth
Subject: [Ann:] Ltk v. 0.88 released
I am happy to announce that Ltk v. 0.88 just has been released. It
took a long time after the last release, but it is filled with detail
work. Bugs have been fixed, new functions added, a glossy polish
applied.
Are you a Ltk user already? Then upgrade!
Are you not a Ltk user yet? Then get it today, as long as the
supply lasts!

Peter

--
Ltk, the easy lisp gui http://www.peter-herth.de/ltk/

From: Marco Gidde
Subject: Re: [Ann:] Ltk v. 0.88 released
Hi Peter,

Peter Herth <·······@t-online.de> writes:

> I am happy to announce that Ltk v. 0.88 just has been released. It
> took a long time after the last release, but it is filled with detail
> work. Bugs have been fixed, new functions added, a glossy polish
> applied.
> Are you a Ltk user already? Then upgrade!
> Are you not a Ltk user yet? Then get it today, as long as the
> supply lasts!

thanks for the new release.

One little typo crept in: spinbox-command is defined _within_ the
definition of cbcommand. The result is, that INITIALIZE-INSTANCE for
spinboxes uses :spinbox-command instead of the correct :command
keyword.

Regards,

Marco
From: Peter Herth
Marco Gidde wrote:
> thanks for the new release.
>
> One little typo crept in: spinbox-command is defined _within_ the
> definition of cbcommand. The result is, that INITIALIZE-INSTANCE for
> spinboxes uses :spinbox-command instead of the correct :command
> keyword.

Fixed it, so now the current Ltk version is 0.881 :)

Peter

--
Ltk, the easy lisp gui http://www.peter-herth.de/ltk/
From: Paolo Amoroso
Peter Herth <·······@t-online.de> writes:

> Fixed it, so now the current Ltk version is 0.881 :)

Are you using TeX/MetaFont-style version numbers? :)

Paolo
--
Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL%20Highlight%20Film
The Common Lisp Directory: http://www.cl-user.net
From: Peter Herth
Paolo Amoroso wrote:
> Peter Herth <·······@t-online.de> writes:
>

>>Fixed it, so now the current Ltk version is 0.881 :)
>

> Are you using TeX/MetaFont-style version numbers? :)

Well, I really thought hard what to do... bumping directly
to 0.89 would have been disappropriate for a fix which just
exchanges the order of an s-expression. On the other side
I didn't want to have ambiguity about the current Ltk version.
So I will bump the smallest digit for small bug-fix releases
and go to 0.89 for the next feature-enhancing release.
But in a sense I try to make 1.0 not the first real, but rather
to be the last release of Ltk ever :).
(Before anyone gets worried, I do not plan to stop developing
Ltk as a package, just make 1.0 the realease that could be
considered as "complete")

Peter

--
Ltk, the easy lisp gui http://www.peter-herth.de/ltk/