From: Lei Tang
Subject: lisp plug-in for Eclipse?
Hi,there.
I need to start a new project with lisp. Well, but I am more familiar
with Java and Eclipse. I am wondering whether there's any plug-in that
support lisp editing in eclipse. I found one
(http://www.czempin.de/nicolai/blog/archives/cat_lisp.php)
but it seems to be rather informal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
-Lei
From: ········@nuecho.com
Subject: Re: lisp plug-in for Eclipse?
Hi,

> Hi,there.
> I need to start a new project with lisp. Well, but I am more familiar
> with Java and Eclipse. I am wondering whether there's any plug-in that
> support lisp editing in eclipse. I found one
> (http://www.czempin.de/nicolai/blog/archives/cat_lisp.php)
>
> but it seems to be rather informal.

Although it primarily targets Scheme (rather than Common Lisp), a
number of people reported having used the SchemeScript plugin quite
successfully with CLisp:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/schemeway

Hope this helps!

Dominique