From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: Problem enabling bracket mode it CLSQL
I'm a little unclear on this.  If I enable bracket mode in the reader,
do I need to use CLSQL in object-oriented mode, where my tables and
rows are classes?

I was hoping to just generate straight sql queries in bracket mode and
get the results as a list of selected columns.
From: R. Mattes
Subject: Re: Problem enabling bracket mode it CLSQL
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:58:13 -0800, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> I'm a little unclear on this.  If I enable bracket mode in the reader,
> do I need to use CLSQL in object-oriented mode, where my tables and
> rows are classes?

No, not at all.

> I was hoping to just generate straight sql queries in bracket mode and
> get the results as a list of selected columns.

You can use CLSQL's sql syntax without using the OO features.

 HTH Ralf Mattes