From: Christian Lynbech
Subject: ELUG Meeting in Hamburg?
In several different messages, I have seen hints of a European Lisp
Users Group meeting in Hamburg this spring.

Does anybody know how far the planning is and what dates are up?

Christian Lynbech       | christian ··@ defun #\. dk
                                        - ·······@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)
From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: ELUG Meeting in Hamburg?
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:17:53 +0100, Christian Lynbech <·········@defun.dk> wrote:

> In several different messages, I have seen hints of a European Lisp
> Users Group meeting in Hamburg this spring.
>
> Does anybody know how far the planning is and what dates are up?

We (Arthur Lemmens and I) will send an "official" first announcement
out later this week.  For now, you can tentatively mark the weekend of
April 29/30 in your calendar... :)

Planning: I think we've assembled a very interesting list of speakers.
Currently looking for a room.

Cheers,
Edi.

PS: For those who don't know what we're talking about here's a summary
    of last year's meeting:

      <http://weitz.de/eclm2005/>

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.