From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: cl-blog missing webutils
Hello,

I just wanted to setup my new blog using cl-blog. But the webutils
package is nowhere to be found. Any clues?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"I object to doing things that computers can do." - Olin Shivers

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: cl-blog missing webutils
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:56:56 +0100, Julian Stecklina <··········@web.de> wrote:

> I just wanted to setup my new blog using cl-blog. But the webutils
> package is nowhere to be found. Any clues?

The CLiki page for cl-blog says you can obtain cl-blog like this:

  svn export svn://unmutual.info/cl-blog

Did you try this?

  svn export svn://unmutual.info/webutils

[Hint: Try it if you haven't.]

Cheers,
Edi.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.

From: Julian Stecklina
Edi Weitz <········@agharta.de> writes:

> On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:56:56 +0100, Julian Stecklina <··········@web.de> wrote:
>
>> I just wanted to setup my new blog using cl-blog. But the webutils
>> package is nowhere to be found. Any clues?
>
> The CLiki page for cl-blog says you can obtain cl-blog like this:
>
>   svn export svn://unmutual.info/cl-blog
>
> Did you try this?
>
>   svn export svn://unmutual.info/webutils

Seems natural to try this, put this way. ;) Thank you. Works.

Regards,