From: GB
Subject: Is there a SICP video mirror site?
Is there a mirror for the SICP lecture video site:

http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/classes/6.001/abelson-sussman-lectures/

It seems to be down a lot, and even when it is up, I am only getting
about 10kbps downloads.

Thanks.

Gregg

From: ········@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Is there a SICP video mirror site?
>Is there a mirror for the SICP lecture video site:
>http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/classes/6.001/abelson-sussman-lectures/
>It seems to be down a lot, and even when it is up, I am only getting
>about 10kbps downloads.

Thanks.

Gregg

Gregg,

Where do you live? I have them burned on DVD, I can send you a copy.

Nick
From: ········@gmail.com

From: GB
········@gmail.com wrote:
>> Is there a mirror for the SICP lecture video site:
>> http://swiss.csail.mit.edu/classes/6.001/abelson-sussman-lectures/
>> It seems to be down a lot, and even when it is up, I am only getting
>> about 10kbps downloads.
>
> Gregg,
>
> Where do you live? I have them burned on DVD, I can send you a copy.
>
> Nick

Thanks for the offer, but I've already obtained what I need from

http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~ppl052/lectures/

Gregg