From: ········@fastmail.fm
Subject: Why does it take a whole day for my post to appear in this group?
I know that this post is not about Lisp but I didn't know where to ask.
When I send a post to comp.lang.lisp it takes a whole day before it
appears in the group. I'm using Google Groups (beta) and they say that
the post should apear within 10 minutes???

From: Rainer Joswig
In article <························@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
 ········@fastmail.fm wrote:

> I know that this post is not about Lisp but I didn't know where to ask.
> When I send a post to comp.lang.lisp it takes a whole day before it
> appears in the group. I'm using Google Groups (beta) and they say that
> the post should apear within 10 minutes???

You might want to ask Google?!

--
http://lispm.dyndns.org/
From: ···············@yahoo.com
From: Barry Margolin
 ········@fastmail.fm wrote:

> I know that this post is not about Lisp but I didn't know where to ask.
> When I send a post to comp.lang.lisp it takes a whole day before it
> appears in the group. I'm using Google Groups (beta) and they say that
> the post should apear within 10 minutes???

I suspect Google was having posting problems yesterday.  I've noticed
lots of duplicate and day-old postings in many newsgroups today, and
they all seem to be from Google Groups users.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA