From: Marc Battyani
Subject: New CL Directory version and already more than 100 items!
A new version of the Common Lisp Directory is online.
Currently there are already more than 100 items in it!
(Most of them by Paolo Amoroso. I remind you that everybody can and should submit new
items...)

So what's new:

-Better separation of Link-It (which is NOT the Directory)

-I have started an help page! Here: (Yes I know some of you don't like my nice URL scheme,
I will change it i the future...)
http://www.cl-user.net/asp/sdataWwAvDQdjRGpX8yBX8yBXnMq=/b
(You can add notes and comments to it if you want to discuss or have questions about the
Directory.)

-The number of items for each sub-tags and related tags.

-Several style modifications for more readability

The directory is there: http://www.cl-user.net

Marc