From: ···········@gmail.com
Subject: SeaFunc meets Tue. Jan. 10th
SeaFunc is Seattle. SeaFunc is functional. Functional language.
Functional PRO-gramming. We shall attempt to adjust your software, as
there is something wrong. You're in a C funk. Get out of your C funk.
Stumble on down to the best Belgian booze around.

The Mothership lands at 8 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 10th, at Ruby's in the U.
District.

To receive timely meeting announcements by e-mail, including where we
will be meeting, subscribe to the mailing list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/SeaFunc

For the uninitiated: "Functional Programming" (FP) treats computation
as the symbolic substitution of functions. Solving problems by making
changes to program state is often avoided. Common Lisp, Scheme,
Standard ML, OCaml, Haskell, and Clean are examples of FP languages.

Anyone interested in the design or use of advanced programming
languages - functional or not - is encouraged to come. We've been
meeting consistently since June 2004. We always have 8-10 people, so
many good networking contacts can be gained. SeaFunc aims to be the
premiere group in the Seattle region for advanced programming language
paradgims. If you think there must be more to life than C++, Java, and
C#, please join us!

Ruby Restaurant
4241 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
(206) 675-1770

Ruby's is in the U. District on "The Ave," near 43rd St. Good,
non-pricey food, and normal beer.

"Make my func the SeaFunc, I wants to get funked up." - Parliament
From: ···········@gmail.com
Subject: Re: SeaFunc meets Tue. Jan. 10th
···········@gmail.com wrote:

> The Mothership lands at 8 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 10th, at Ruby's in the U.
> District.

That's tonight!

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every