From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: Problem installing CLSQL on SBCL/Linux
I'm running ubuntu Linux 5.10, which is Debian based.  I have SBCL
0.9.6 or so, and I'm trying to get CLSQL to install.  During the
compile, it complains that it can't find libdb2.so.  If I ignore that,
since I'm using MySQL and not Berkeley DB, it can't find uffi_mysql.so,
or something like that.  This is after I've installed uffi.

Any ideas or workarounds?  Or questions that I can answer to give more
details?
From: Luigi Panzeri
Subject: Re: Problem installing CLSQL on SBCL/Linux
Probably you have to install the -dev package
(e.g. libmysqlclient15-dev), so clsql can build the
uffi_mysql.so. Please read the output of your compiler. I successfully
installed clsql with your same configuration (using uffi installed
from asdf-install). Good luck

--
Luigi Panzeri aka Matley

Evaluate Lisp: http://lisp.tech.coop/Evaluate%20Lisp