From: ···········@gmail.com
Subject: is there a Python/Lisp AP?
Does anyone know if a Python/Lisp API exists, and if not, would one be
hard to create?

From: Luke J Crook
Subject: Re: is there a Python/Lisp AP?
···········@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone know if a Python/Lisp API exists, and if not, would one be
> hard to create?

Calling from Lisp to Python should not be difficult as python can be
built as a DLL that exports a C API.

-Luke
From: ···········@gmail.com
From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
From: ···········@gmail.com
From: Marco Antoniotti
By dropping Python altogheter? :)  Then you will just be using Common
Lisp and be done with it :)

Cheers
--
Marco
From: John Thingstad
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:43:02 +0100, ···········@gmail.com
<···········@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, but how does one call LISP code from python?

 From what I understand that is a problem.
If you compile the lisp application no problem.
You can make a dll.
Otherwise I ususlly connect to the app using a socket and using repl.

From: John Thingstad
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:30:22 +0100, John Thingstad
<··············@chello.no> wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 16:43:02 +0100, ···········@gmail.com
> <···········@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Okay, but how does one call LISP code from python?
>>

>  From what I understand that is a problem.
> If you compile the lisp application no problem.
> You can make a dll.
> Otherwise I ususlly connect to the app using a socket and using repl.

Oh yeah and when I connected to a Java applet I used XML-RPC.
You can probably do that with python too.