From: Erik Enge
Subject: common-lisp.net moving to a new server
Tomorrow, Thursday the 23rd from 6PM EST, common-lisp.net will be
unavailable for 24+ hours. We are moving to a new server and a new
colocation facility in an effort to deal with our stability issues.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience. Check here
and common-lisp.net for updates on when we are back online.

Thanks,
Erik.

From: Stefan Scholl
Subject: Re: common-lisp.net moving to a new server
Erik Enge <·········@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomorrow, Thursday the 23rd from 6PM EST, common-lisp.net will be

And what's this in UTC?
From: Erik Enge
Stefan Scholl wrote:
> And what's this in UTC?

18:00 EST is 23:00 UTC.

Erik.
From: Erik Enge
Move is complete.  Please email me directly at ·········@gmail.com if
there are any problems.

FTP will trickle in over the next day or so.  DNS for common-lisp.org
is lagging but just use .net and you'll be fine.

Thanks,
Erik.