From: lisp_user
Subject: How to run LISP program
Hi

I'm pretty new to LISP and is using Lispworks. I want to how to run a
LISP program something a C program and where will the output appear.
I'm not talking about running a expression in listner but is talking
about a small program i have written using editor.

Thanks
Lisp-user

From: André Thieme
Subject: Re: How to run LISP program
If you have written your program without using proprietary packages of
Lispworks it will also run under CLisp. With CLisp you can do
EXT:SAVEINITMEM to create an .exe file.

Newest version of CLisp (2.38):

How to create binaries with CLisp:
http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/quickstart.html

André
From: Paolo Amoroso
"lisp_user" <···········@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm pretty new to LISP and is using Lispworks. I want to how to run a
> LISP program something a C program and where will the output appear.
> I'm not talking about running a expression in listner but is talking
> about a small program i have written using editor.

You may be looking for this functionality:

  Delivery User Guide
  http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/lw445/DV/html/deluser.htm

which is only available in the commercial version of LispWorks, not
the free trial edition.

Paolo
--
Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL%20Highlight%20Film