From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Weak data structures...
Hi,

Is anyone aware of a compatibility layer for weak data structures (weak
hash tables, vectors, etc.)? As far as I can tell, most CL
implementations provide something, but it would be nice to use them with
a common interface.

If this doesn't exist, I have to whip up something myself...

Pascal

--
My website: http://p-cos.net
Closer to MOP & ContextL:
From: Robert Strandh
Subject: Re: Weak data structures...
Pascal Costanza <ยทยท@p-cos.net> writes:

> Is anyone aware of a compatibility layer for weak data structures
> (weak hash tables, vectors, etc.)? As far as I can tell, most CL
> implementations provide something, but it would be nice to use them
> with a common interface.

There is some code in utilities.lisp in the Flexichain distribution.
It is probably not enough, but it's a start.
--
Robert Strandh