From: Didier Verna
Subject: [Q] LispWorks command line arguments. So few ?
         Sorry, I feel stupid, but I was looking for -load and -eval options
of some sort for the LispWorks personnal edition, and I can't seem to find
any. Is there really no way to do this (apart maybe from creating a new image,
but what a PITA) ??

The idea is of course to make LispWorks execute small snippets of code from
the command line.

        Thanks.

--
Didier Verna, ······@lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-Bic�tre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   ······@xemacs.org
From: Zach Beane
Subject: Re: [Q] LispWorks command line arguments. So few ?
Didier Verna <······@lrde.epita.fr> writes:

>   Sorry, I feel stupid, but I was looking for -load and -eval
> options of some sort for the LispWorks personnal edition, and I
> can't seem to find any. Is there really no way to do this (apart
> maybe from creating a new image, but what a PITA) ??
>
> The idea is of course to make LispWorks execute small snippets of
> code from the command line.

The personal edition does not support this.

Zach