From: Marc Battyani
Subject: [ANN] The Common Lisp Directory release 2 is online
The Common Lisp Directory release 2 is here: http://www.cl-user.net

The major improvements are:
  -The search facility (based on cl-ppcre).
  -A much more compact user interface.
  -Added the commented items to the RSS feeds
  -The tag filter works for anonymous users too now

At that time, there are already 551 registered users and 450 items on the CLD.
  -87 Documents/Web sites
  -22 Implementations
  -197 Libraries/tools/software
  -12 Groups/Organizations
  -124 People

As usual, everybody is invited to submit new items. Now with the search it's easier to
check if some library or document is already there to avoid duplicates.

Marc

From: Marc Battyani
"Marc Battyani" <·············@fractalconcept.com> wrote

> The Common Lisp Directory release 2 is here: http://www.cl-user.net
>
> The major improvements are:
>   -The search facility (based on cl-ppcre).
>   -A much more compact user interface.
>   -Added the commented items to the RSS feeds
>   -The tag filter works for anonymous users too now
>
> At that time, there are already 551 registered users and 450 items on the CLD.
>   -87 Documents/Web sites
>   -22 Implementations
>   -197 Libraries/tools/software
>   -12 Groups/Organizations
>   -124 People
>
> As usual, everybody is invited to submit new items. Now with the search it's easier to
> check if some library or document is already there to avoid duplicates.

The search was not working for anonymous users. It should be OK now.

Marc
From: Alan Manuel K. Gloria
Subject: Re: The Common Lisp Directory release 2 is online
Good site!  Hopefully I'll have fewer headaches trying to hack together
my Lisp app.