From: acp
Subject: AOP and flow control
Hi All,

       i am newbie and trying to catch up concepts like AOP (aspect
Oriented Programming) and dynamic flow control mechanism's in lispy way.

can somebody please give me some jump start on these with example code
or  if you have any tutorial links.

thanks in advance.
-ACP
From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Re: AOP and flow control
acp wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>       i am newbie and trying to catch up concepts like AOP (aspect
> Oriented Programming) and dynamic flow control mechanism's in lispy way.
>
> can somebody please give me some jump start on these with example code
> or  if you have any tutorial links.

For Scheme-related work, check out the following links:

- http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~cdutchyn/downloads/AspectScheme/
- Several papers at http://library.readscheme.org/page4.html

For Common Lisp, see the AspectL and ContextL libraries at the Closer
project at http://common-lisp.net/project/closer/

There are papers describing them in the Context-oriented and
Aspect-oriented Programming sections at http://p-cos.net/research.html

This is very likely not a complete overview.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, either in public or in
private...

Cheers,
Pascal

--