From: Deep
Subject: Problems with verrazano
I am using Verrazano with sbcl 0.9.9 on a fedora 4 machine (sbcl is via
fedoralisp.org)
I am getting the following error even for the inbuilt tests which ship
with verrazano.

An error occurred generating a temporary C++ file
   to pass to GCC-XML. Ensure that you have write
   permissions to the Verrazano temporary directory.

This happens even if i run it as root. So it probably is not a
permissions issue.
Any help with this?

From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Re: Problems with verrazano
Deep wrote:
> I am using Verrazano with sbcl 0.9.9 on a fedora 4 machine (sbcl is via
> fedoralisp.org)
> I am getting the following error even for the inbuilt tests which ship
> with verrazano.

> An error occurred generating a temporary C++ file
>    to pass to GCC-XML. Ensure that you have write
>    permissions to the Verrazano temporary directory.

kenny
From: Deep
From: Frank Buss
Deep wrote: