From: David Steuber
Subject: [OT] [announce] Lisp Pron
I'm distributing a couple of fractal zooms that were created by a Lisp
program via bit tornado, a bit torrent.  I've set up the tracker and
client so that anyone with a torrent client can download the movies.

The movies are in Quicktime mov format using h.264 and AAC.  If you
have any interest, the download page is here:

  http://www.david-steuber.com/Lisp/mset/xenos-xoom/HD/

If you can't reach the site, it is most likely due to a routing issue
that has been bugging me forever now.  Anyone who wishes to setup
other trackers and seeds is welcome to do so.  Just don't modify the
content.

I sure would love to see the 720 line version on a large plasma
display.

The tracker and seed clients are running in the back ground but are
not true daemons configured to restart if the server should reboot for
any reason.  I don't expect this to be a problem though.

When you see the file sizes, you will see why I wanted to use a
torrent.

--
This post uses 100% post consumer electrons and 100% virgin photons.

At 2.6 miles per minute, you don't really have time to get bored.
   --- Pete Roehling on rec.motorcycles

I bump into a lot of veteran riders in my travels.
  --- David Hough: Proficient Motorcycling