From: Benjamin Tovar
Subject: Allegro on linux
After using the express edition I am pondering whether to buy the
Professional Edition of Allegro for linux. What are people's
experiences with it?

Particularly, I was not able to try allegro composer. The IDE is very
nice, but 'source colorization' has not been implemented in the
built-in editor (a minor annoyance, but still...). I could use emacs
with the eli interface, but then some of the development tools
provided do not seem as useful. How do people get around that when
using the IDE for common-graphics related developments?

Also, is there something like slime-fuzzy-complete-symbol?

Benjamin

--
"Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that
bullshit and just play." -- Charlie Parker