From: Signature
Subject: Contract Lips opportunities in Boston, MA
Hello-

My name is Adam Sposato and I am a Sr. Resource Manager here at
Signature Consultants. I am currently working on several long term
contract positions in the Boston, MA area where I need Lisp developers
to come in and reengineer an application that utilizes emacs with SBCL
as the compiler. There is a lot of code that needs to be written as
well as new functionality created and get this application up and
running.  If you are available and interested in learning more about
this position please give me a call ASAP. I look forward to speaking
with you.

Regards-

Adam Sposato
Sr. Resource Manager, National Division
Signature Consultants, LLC
········@sigconsult.com
888-343-1020 ext.3027
781-939-3027 Direct
617-633-5779 Cellular
From: Ari Johnson
Subject: Re: Contract Lips opportunities in Boston, MA
"Signature" <········@sigconsult.com> writes:

> Hello-
>
> My name is Adam Sposato and I am a Sr. Resource Manager here at
> Signature Consultants. I am currently working on several long term
> contract positions in the Boston, MA area where I need Lisp developers
> to come in and reengineer an application that utilizes emacs with SBCL
> as the compiler. There is a lot of code that needs to be written as
> well as new functionality created and get this application up and
> running.  If you are available and interested in learning more about
> this position please give me a call ASAP. I look forward to speaking
> with you.

Does "reengineer an application that utilizes emacs with SBCL as the
compiler" mean the same thing as "rewrite our Lisp application in
language X"?  That's the impression I get, and if it's not the case
then clearing up the ambiguity would definitely get you more
interest. :)