From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: Authentication of lisp systems
Le Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:07:15 -0700, goose a écrit :
> After getting a successful login, how does restrict users/groups from
> accessing certain functions or viewing certain objects?

Basically, you can't. Everything in lisp is hosted in an unique
namespace, and anyone can forge an identifier in that namespace:

(make-something-forbidden (intern "THAT-KEYWORD-I-WONT-GIVE-TO-ANYONE))

I may be wrong, but I think you can't restrict anything to someone at
the REPL. You'll have to provide him a special REPL that would filter
forms before evaluating them, or tweak the interpreter/compiler.

Openly,
Nowhere man
--
···········@levallois.eu.org