From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: Does anyone want a set of Genera manuals?
I have a complete, or nearly complete, set of Genera manuals, for (I
think) 8.3.  They are quite heavy, to put it mildly.  They're in the UK
(in Devon).  I probably won't throw them away, but if anyone would make
good use of them, please mail me.  You'll need to pay for postage
(which will be a lot of money, especially if you're not in the UK)  or
arrange collection.

--tim

PS for people who don't know: Genera was the name of the software that
ran on Symbolics LispMs.  8.3 was pretty much the last version before
the original Symbolics went bankrupt.  No, I don't have a LispM to go
with them (well, I do, but it's spoken for).
From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: Re: Does anyone want a set of Genera manuals?
On 2006-08-20 13:46:46 +0100, Tim Bradshaw <ยทยทยท@tfeb.org> said:

> I have a complete, or nearly complete, set of Genera manuals [...]

These are gone now, sorry.

--tim