From: Javier
Subject: cliki.net is again down, and so ASDF-INSTALL doesn't work
Is there any other mirror from where to download ASDF libraries using
ASDF-INSTALL apart from cliki.net? How to configure it?
Can anyone inform about the site being down? I was going to do so, but
I have found only one email address for Dan Barlow at telent.net, wich
is the same server than cliki.net, so I am afraid that he is not going
to recieve it if the server is halted down!

From: [Invalid-From-Line]
I believe you could download manually from this list:

http://common-lisp.net/projects.shtml

untar and then set up the links manually.
From: Pierre THIERRY
Le Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:47:03 -0400, rc a écrit :
> I believe you could download manually from this list:

You mean "cliki.net" is hard-wired in ASDF-Install?

Confusingly,
Nowhere man
--
···········@levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A
From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Pierre THIERRY <···········@levallois.eu.org> writes:

> Le Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:47:03 -0400, rc a �crit�:
>> I believe you could download manually from this list:
>
> You mean "cliki.net" is hard-wired in ASDF-Install?
>
> Confusingly,
> Nowhere man
> --
> ···········@levallois.eu.org
> OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A

Good question.
This, I do not know.  But if it is, you could probably re-wire (?) it.

No, what I mean is that asdf-install is optional in times of emergency.
From: Paolo Amoroso
"Javier" <·······@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any other mirror from where to download ASDF libraries using
> ASDF-INSTALL apart from cliki.net? How to configure it?

The CL Directory also provides a partial list of ASDF-INSTALLable
packages, but it is not directly usable by ASDF-INSTALL:

  http://www.cl-user.net/asp/tags/asdf-installable

> Can anyone inform about the site being down? I was going to do so, but
> I have found only one email address for Dan Barlow at telent.net, wich
> is the same server than cliki.net, so I am afraid that he is not going
> to recieve it if the server is halted down!

CLiki is now up.  But when it is unavailable, do notify Dan Barlow
anyway: the HTTP server may have problems, but the email subsystem may
be working fine.

Paolo
--
Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL%20Highlight%20Film