From: ·········@gmail.com
Subject: metaprogramming c# with the help of lisp
I would like to share my idea regarding meta-programming c# with lisp

Example:

Namespace Fun {
    class Customer {

           SqlConnection con;

           Customer() {

                (set con (open-connection :server "local" :username
"prabu" :password "prabu" :database "db"))

           }

           (defun ReadCustomer ()
                 (select con :table-name "Customer" :fields "CustNo,
Name, Gender, Address"))

           (defun DeleteCustomer ()
                 (delete con :table-name "Customer" :pk "CustNo"))

    }
}

/* this sould give some-thing like this after pre-processing with the
meta-compiler.

Namespace Fun {
     class Customer {

              Customer() {
                      con = new SqlConnection();
                      con.ConnectionString = "server=local;
username=prabu; password=prabu; database=db");
              }

              public DataTable ReadCustomer {
                    SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter();
                    SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand();
                    cmd.CommandText = "select CustNo, Name, Gender,
Address from
                                                       Customer";
                    cmd.Connection = con;
                    da.SelectCommand = cmd;

                    DataTable dt = new DataTable();
                    da.fill(dt);
                    return dt;
              }

             public void DeleteCustomer(int custNo) {
                   SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand();
                   cmd.Connection = con;
                   cmd.CommandText = "delete from Customer where
CustNo=" + custNo;
                   cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
             }

     }
}

waiting for ur suggessions, ideas, any other references like the same,
and possitive or negative comments,

- prabu
From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: metaprogramming c# with the help of lisp
Le Thu, 17 Aug 2006 05:03:24 -0700, prabuinet a écrit :
> waiting for ur suggessions, ideas, any other references like the same,
> and possitive or negative comments,

Maybe cl-emb would be what you need. It is targetted at HTML but I
suspect it could be used anywhere.

Doubtfully,
Nowhere man
--